We kindly request, before starting fishing, carefully study the conditions:
- Fishing is permitted only from the shore and the bridge.
- The minimum size of fish that can be taken: carp, grass carp – 0.5 kg, pike – 60 cm.
- The maximum catch of fish is 6 kg per fisherman.
- Bream, tench and sterlet must be released into the pond.
- Use net strips when fishing fish.
- Carefully remove the bait and hooks from the mouth of the fish, use an extractor for this.
- Do not throw fish on the ground or walkway, do not injure the fish, which will then need to be released.
- Fishing at night.
- Poaching, intentional bagging and cruelty to fish.
- Access by vehicle to the pond.
- Contaminate the body of water and the coastal area.
We hope for your understanding and guarantee a correct and polite attitude from the staff.